Wednesday, November 16, 2011

My Attempt At Making My Own Adrenalyn Cards...

I've got to much free time in my hands so I decided to make my own and see how they turned out.  I guess they are okay but Panini does a way better job than I do!  I've made four Basketball based cards and one soccer one!  So here are my attempts...

Vince Carter as a Nets Player

An Ater Majok Rookie card.  Got to love Australian Basketball Players! 

Scott Skiles who is the current coach of the Bucks.

The one and only Michael Jordan.  Nuff Said...

Luke Wilkshire, an Australian soccer star.


Let me know what you guys think and I may consider attempting a few more...

3 comments:

  1. you need to make a charles barkley i also like the mj card by the way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks mate! I'll see what I can do for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello there. My name is Dan and I'm from Connecticut in the U.S. I have a very extensive basketball card collection of all players who played at the University of Connecticut. I came across your nicely designed Ater Majok card and was wondering if there is any way I might be able to obtain a copy. Any info is appreciated. Thanks! Dan

    ReplyDelete