Saturday, May 12, 2012

2012 London Olympics Adrenalyn XL Out Now!

Now the set we have all been waiting for (or just me) is now out in the U.K.  Now for those wondering how this set works, it is a set full of different sports including cycling, swimming, basketball and a ton of others.  There aren't many pictures of the cards on the internet for me to find but I have found a checklist via footballcardsandstickers.com.  I would love to get my hands on these cards especially the basketball players.  From just looking at these they will be obviously only avaliable in the U.K. due to the fact most of the athletes are British.  On the good side at least there is Kobe Bryant, LeBron James, Usain Bolt, Cadel Evans and Michael Phelps.

The Limited Editions from the U.K. and a bunch of base.

To see the checklist properly, just click on the image.

No comments:

Post a Comment